Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Adding

So its not like I am already anxious about this trip but adding to it is the tsunami in Japan and the after effects.

Why?
1. because the flight i am on has a layover in Tokyo
2. apparently the tsunami is starting to have effects as large as spreading to other nearby Asian nations and Taiwan is NOT prepared for natural disasters at all (refer to the earthquake of 2009).

I'm really unsure if everything will be ok by then or not? And I dont like not knowing things. Oh well, my professor hasnt said anything about a change in plans so I am assuming everything is still on track.

I also need to get my Hep A shot within the next few weeks. I had an appointment today at the Travel Clinic but I canceled because it was cold and rainy (wtf? this is mid-march!).

I already registered with the State Department so I guess I can feel better in knowing if something DOES happen to me/my flight etc atleast someone will come looking for me ( i hope!)

I feel like there is always something to do when traveling abroad..I guess I should think about tackling the packing- bear soon, eh?!

No comments:

Post a Comment